I realize that no two people are the same and, as such, tailor my therapeutic offerings to meet the specific needs of the client in front of me. Whatever you are struggling with, I will help you recognize underlying problems, fully realize your strengths, and adjust certain thoughts and behaviors to see things in a different, more holistic way.
What You Should Know Before You Decide to Work with a Relationship & Sex Therapist
Most general therapists and counselors are not equipped to handle the dynamic of working with two people in a room, nor are they highly trained in the area of relationships, especially when it comes to sex. In the room, conflict can escalate quickly if not headed off skillfully, and therapy sessions like that can do more damage than good! That’s because counseling sessions may uncover old wounds and increase communication barriers rather than promote healing. Some therapists or counselors may even encourage divorce, for lack of a better solution. A professional should never tell you that there is no hope for your marriage if both of you want to save it, however, you should each be prepared to encounter some big challenges on your way to restoring your relationship.
You are coming in to make your relationship better, or to save it in general, and probably restore your sex life in some way, too. There are hundreds of licensed counselors and therapists in Colorado. I hope you give me a chance to help guide your relationship into a healthier, secure-functioning state.
My practice specializes in…
- Learning healthy relationship & communication skills
- Revitalizing your long-term partnership
- Navigating a conscious dating experience
- Commitment / premarital therapy
- Reigniting sexual passion & desire
- Uncoupling & breakups
- Discernment counseling and/or divorce recovery
- Reclaiming desire after negative experiences
- Self-confidence and self-esteem
- Spiritual journey
- Enhance & enrich your partnership
- Increase sexual intimacy with your beloved
- Deepen & strengthen your connection with self & others
- MDMA-assisted Psychotherapy