Sex cannot save a relationship, however, sex can destroy one.
If sexual issues are preventing true closeness between you and your partner, you may want to consider sex therapy…
Are you stuck in a sexless marriage?
Do you and your partner have mismatched sexual desires?
Are you having performance issues?
Do you not feel emotionally connected anymore?
Or maybe you want to spice up your love life, but your partner isn’t interested.
How does Sex Therapy work?
As a sex therapist, I focus on the physical relationship between two people in a relationship, then identify the couple’s attitudes about sex and the sexual disconnect. From there, I’ll often recommend specific exercises to refocus the couple’s attention and expectations. Sex therapy only touches the heart. There is no hands-on work involved, except by your partner(s) at home.
Specific objectives may include the following:
- Exploring who you are as a sexual being
- Learning to eliminate and relax distractions
- Exploring different kinds of sexual experiences
- Learning to communicate what you’d like in a positive way
- Learning nonsexual touch techniques
- Increasing or enhancing sexual stimulation
- Minimizing pain during intercourse
If you’d like to explore sex therapy, know that you are not alone in having sexual challenges. Please reach out today so we can schedule an appointment.
Less Performance. More Pleasure. *Make pleasure the priority*