Is there a relationship that’s blocked in your life? …with yourself or another?
You may ask yourself: “Are we feeling something we’re unable to discuss?” Probably so. Those feelings won’t disappear. The energy of the unexpressed feelings will be present, blocking the connection until we take the time to release or express it. We may not tell the other person what we’re feeling, but all of us are wiser than we think. Our bodies and emotions will begin reacting to what’s denied, despite what we say. We may think we’re being polite and appropriate by not saying what we feel. We may believe the thoughts and emotions are so minor that it would be a waste of time to acknowledge and express each and everyone of them. It is true that some aren’t worth mentioning, but many are. We need to take the time to feel and release the thoughts and beliefs that are important to us!
MDMA-assisted psychotherapy can help you access those unexpressed, denied parts of yourself.
As soon as the FDA approves MDMA for clinical use, predicted to be in early 2024, I will offer MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for both individuals and couples.
My training is through MAPS and I am currently in the certification process.
Until then, I have created this list of resources for you on psychedelic therapy.
- A Psychedelic May Soon Go to the FDA for Approval to Treat Trauma – Scientific American
- MAPS Completes Enrollment, as Planned, for the Confirmatory Phase 3 Trial of MDMA-Assisted Therapy for PTSD
- MAPS research on Couple (conjoint) Therapy with MDMA
- Would you take MDMA to save your marriage?
- Can MDMA Save a Marriage?
- Natural Medicine Colorado: Combining Regulated and Community Healing Models
- A History of Using Psychedelics for Couples Therapy
- Couple Therapy With MDMA—Proposed Pathways of Action
APPS & WEBSITES
- Curious about psychedelics? Take the MAPS Fundamentals online course