Most specialists in couple therapy would agree that there is a wide range of confidence in those who see couples. Many couples have never tried therapy. Those who have, may not have had an adequate dosage (just a few sessions). Some may have seen a therapist who is not skilled or was pessimistic about couples. Many clients have had prior, unsuccessful experiences with couple therapy and are hesitant to try again. Now is your chance to see a therapist who has a passion for working with couples and relationships, one who is highly trained, well skilled and competent in both, couple and sex therapy.
Hello & Welcome! I’m Keli. I find great pleasure in working with couples who wish to enrich their partnership, deepen their connection, increase sexual pleasure and create sustainable, long-lasting commitment. I support couples to open up in a safe space where they can find compassion and safety with one another again, while offering a model of love that consists of three components: commitment, intimacy, and passion. I use a growth-oriented framework and techniques designed to enrich a couple’s closeness and connection.
I also find delight in working with individuals to build self-awareness and self-compassion, to (re)discover the authentic self and to help you move toward living a more fulfilling life and/or experiencing the relationship of your dreams.
In addition, I guide groups through the process of uncovering a conscious sexual self, conscious dating, marriage prep for couples, self-compassion, and workshops for couples.
I am a Certified Sex Therapist, sex positive, Tantra-informed (no hands on work or “witnessing”), LGBTQIA+ and kink friendly. I work both with monogamous and non-monogamous couples.
I am educated in body, mind, and spirit. My first career was in the Emergency Medical field as an EMT and Paramedic for 13 years. In addition to a Master’s in Counseling Psychology, I have two Bachelor’s degrees: one in Health and Physiology and the other in Vedic Science. I am a certified Integral Yoga Instructor and Ayurveda Wellness Consultant.
I’m native to Austin, TX and a nature-lover. I enjoy outdoor activities like hiking & camping, as well as traveling across the U.S. and world with my husband.
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Imago Relationship Therapy (Level 1 of 2)
- Gottman Couple Therapy (Level 2 of 3)
- Dynamic Attachment Re-patterning (Level 1 of 4)
- Relational Life Therapy (Level 1 of 3)
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (Level 2 of 3)
- The Developmental Model Couple Therapy
- Certified Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapist
- Certified Discernment Counselor
- Certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
- Sexual Health Alliance
- AASECT – American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (member #1293685)
- AAMFT – American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists (member #165650)
- IRNA – Imago Relationships North America (member #8O56WJCO2)
- Four Corners Group Psychotherapy Society